Antitrust and W3C??

From: Aaron Swartz (
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 13:47:15 PST

Just got back from seeing Antitrust. Not a bad movie, nice cameos by Scott
McNealy and Miguel de Icaza. I almost cried at the end when they said the
things should be open source because "Human Knowledge should be free" or
some such. (The FSF should be sponsoring these movies!)

Anyway, in the credits I saw a Special Thanks to the World Wide Web
Consortium. Anyone know why that was there? I figured that the FoRKers would

Oh, it wasn't a PBG4 -- it didn't have the Apple logo. Looked more like a
big Toshiba Portege.

Aaron Swartz <>|               RSS Info
AIM: JediOfPi | ICQ: 33158237| news and information on the RSS format