Fwd: Crossgain Fires a Quarter of Its Employees

From: Rohit Khare (Rohit@KnowNow.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 01:17:40 PST

This is really sad and pathetic on MSFT's part, and an embarrassment
for all concerned, including Benchmark. This is practically
Justice-worthy, but probably not in a Bush administration... My best
wishes to all who were involved, and that they may compete again --
with all of us! -- on a level playing field... Rohit