Re: FW: Feed, Suck, and Altculture Present Plastic

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 10:41:41 PST

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Matt Jensen wrote:

--]An intriguing bit-collector is on the scene.
--]Plastic.com, a Slashdot for pop culture, from clever folks.
--]I think I've just found a new daily requirement.

The tomwhore effect can be felt in several places there alrady.
As its names suggests if it gets too hot it ill smell like a dog without a
nose....Badly.

Re the P2P rants of late

Words

" I'm the dandy highwayman so sick of easy fashion the clumsy boots,
peek-a-boo roots that people think so dashing so what's the point of
robbery when nothing is worth taking? (oh oh) it's kind of tough to tell a
scruff the big mistake he's making stand and deliver your money or your
life! try and use a mirror no bullet or a knife! and even though you fool
your soul your conscience will be mine all mine" Adam Ant