Re: Government Web sites for US, UK and AU defaced.

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 10:10:23 PST

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, B.K. DeLong wrote:

--]For your entertainment.....I did a little night writing last night. A Web
--]version with more links is at:
--]http://www.attrition.org/security/commentary/pentaguard0119.html

Having done some work on .gov internet sites im always surprised there are
more of them. One of the sites I had a project on came two levels close to
a dfacement. Luckily were are not that high profile.

Attrtion does a really nice job of keeping the hits not only archived but
all the stats work they do. I have used them more than a few times to see
if there was a trend creeping towards the servers my projects were housed
on.

Hats off to the little shits. I miss ytcrckr though, his defacements were
much better reads than the ususal "fuxors and shout outz".

Of courxe this means that monday will be all about meetings focusing on
security concerns, as they pass each other html email:)-

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail