Re: P2P microrant (in honor of the P2P conference :-) )

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 04:31:14 PST

I hope you come up with a better name than "Duncan" when you move into your
coder protection program.

Wash, er, WATCH your back,
gg

In a message dated 1/24/01 7:11:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
beberg@mithral.com writes:

<<
 Don't worry, the great internet asskickin is coming, hopefully long enough
 before the singularity that we can have some fun with it before the grey goo
 gets us.

> P2P needs to grow up and wash behind the ears.

 NO, it needs to be terminated as a horrible mutation of a script
 kiddie and a used car salesman. I'm not to worried about this one having too
 many birthdays. Besides, haven't you heard, all the money is in biotech now.