A study in starlet

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 08:06:41 PST

    The Lone Ranger and Tonto were camping in the desert,
    set up their tent, and are asleep. Some hours later,
    The Lone Ranger wakes his faithful friend.

    "Tonto, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

    Tonto replies, "Me see millions of stars."

    What does that tell you? Asks The Lone Ranger.

    Tonto ponders for a minute.

    Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there
    are millions of galaxies and potentially billions
    of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that
    Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be
    approximately a quarter past three. Theologically,
    it's evident the Lord is all powerful and we
    are small and insignificant. Meteorologically,
    it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
    What it tell you, Kemo Sabi.

    The Lone Ranger is silent for a moment, then speaks.

    Tonto, you dumb ass, someone has stolen our tent.