Cyber Detective.. Investigate ANYONE!

From: a104@doar.net
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 00:02:39 PST

Uncover ANYTHING you want to know about your Neighbors, Doctor, Enemies, Boss, Friends, Lover or even YOURSELF! Investigate ANYONE in total privacy! With this AMAZING NEW software program you will be able to.. *** Obtain anyone's Phone Number! Listed or Not! *** Get anyone's driving record instantly! *** Find License Plate Numbers or Get anyone's name and address with just the license plate number! ***Trace anyone by their social security number! *** Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable! *** Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know! *** Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you win in court! OR *** Find out about yourself, Are YOU being investigated? The CYBER DETECTIVE will help you! Just run the software and Go! REPLY to this e-mail right now to learn more!!! We manually respond, so it might take a few minuits.. Notice:To be removed from our mailing list please respond with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will prompty take you off!. If you leave the subject as it is , you may not be recognized as a removal. Thank you We apologize for any discomfort this may have caused you.