RE: 'This call may be recorded..'

From: Mike Dierken (mike@DataChannel.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 13:06:41 PST

I'd also like to know if in a electronic business transaction - like paying
for gas with a card - both parties are entitled to an electronic receipt?

I don't like the idea that the MegaCorp gets bits & I get flimsy paper.

A whole new industry could pop up serving the 'electronic receipt' storage &
analysis market.

Might even be useful in the establishment of digital ownership rights for
individuals in tomorrows society.

MikeD