kragen.dnaco.net downtime

From: kragen@pobox.com
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 11:11:53 PST

kragen.dnaco.net is down since, IIRC, Friday --- I was running the old
vulnerable version of BIND, and I've shut down the machine until I can
get at it to fix it.

I'm sorry about this, and even more sorry I didn't let everyone know.
In the Internet world, 99% uptime really requires that you respond
quickly to security problems --- and it's not something I'm set up to
do at the moment. I'll fix this very soon!

It will probably still be a couple more days until I get it fixed. In
the meantime, you might want to resend time-sensitive
fork@kragen.dnaco.net emails.