Re: blame it on texas

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 10:38:42 PST

> Birkenstock-wearing Green Party-voting macrobiotic
> > treefuckers

BTW, no offense intended to the named group. I actually ate lunch at this macrobiotic
joint here in Austin this week, it was probably the best meal I've had in ages, no shit.
Notwithstanding the fact that thing they were calling "pizza" was more like veggie
meatloaf, it was all really tasty and I felt great all day, lots of energy &c.

I'll take Birkenstock-wearing Green Party-voting macrobiotic treefuckers over Shiite
Republicans any day of the week. (Obviously, as I live here instead of, say, Dallas-Fort
Worth.) But IMO, a little moderation in anything is a good thing.

:-)

jb