Re: Magic Kinkdom, for sale, sold (fwd)

Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 10:11:43 PST

Well, since the doctors in this country refuse to medicate me unless it's
on their terms (anti-whatevers), I just medicate my damned self. Weed and
alcohol, baby. It's a damned shame. This is a horrible country to be in
if you have any sort of chronic pain. But anyhow, my zaniness can't be
attributed to anything like that. I was born like this. (:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 wrote:

> In a message dated 2/15/01 4:22:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> writes:
> << Ahem. Aanyhow, I am receptive and appreciative of any criticissm, so
> please don't hesitate to decapitate me. LOL (: >>
> i want a list of the meds you are on. :-)
> gg

"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer