Re: Common guys....

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 16:23:55 -0700

At 03:55 PM 9/12/96 PDT, you wrote:

Well I'm leaning to Gigaverse Marketplace.

What do you guys think?

Tim

~~~

--

** History 101** Hiroshima 45 - Chernobyl 86 - Windows 95 ============================================= "The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste, they have absolutely no taste, and what that means is, I don't mean that in a small way I mean that in a big way. I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third rate products."

Steve Jobs, Triumph of the Nerds, PBS Documentary