[NIC-960913.709] GIGAVERSE.COM

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 01:27:51 -0700

Thanks to all the helped out. Looks like bitboy come through. So he gets a
mention on the credit page and can by himself a new PowerMac 9500 for our
cost.

Special thanks to Wayne for all his efforts. I personally liked 10th
Dimention but got voted down by my associates. :-)

Thanks again for the help.

Tim

~~~

Better to fuck up, than to sell out...