Mr. Cranky: animals are just people trapped in furry bodies.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Wed, 27 Nov 96 11:39:41 PST

:) I can't believe I haven't seen a movie in weeks. I'm gonna
get me to First Contact at the Mann on Saturday night, if
Duck's willing...

Meanwhile, enjoy this scintillating review of 101 D's.

:) Adam

(For those unaware of Mr. Cranky, the LOWER the number of bombs
is, the better he thinks the movie is.)