Re: Clinton

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 13:16:00 -0500

CobraBoy wrote:
> 65% of the 407 adults
> questioned said Clinton should not be impeached even if allegations
> he lied under oath [snip] were true.
<Soapbox>
I find it pretty sad that no one cares about the fact that our country
is run by a lying theiving amoral weasel and her equally appalling
husband. "Hey, I have a job, my stocks are up, interest rates are
stable. Who cares that the laws of the land are casually usurped every
day by the supreme lawmaker, that we can't trust our leader?" Pretty
pitiful that most people seem to believe that he *did* what he's
accused of, but just don't care because the economy is good.
</Soapbox> Feh.
--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832		ICQ:5270335
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444		AIM:jpthomas68