Re: [Fwd: The Apostolic Creed faces unexpected competition.]

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:44:51 -0800

At 11:05 AM -0800 2/10/98, Jay Thomas wrote:

> Since we were on the subject of Clintons manhandling of the laws ,and
> Tim responded that it's not a big deal because it's all about a
> blow-job, I figured this would be worthy of FoRK'ing. If it was only
> about a blow-job, I really wouldn't care, but...
>
> Nev Dull wrote:

> > I believe that The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, The New York
> > Times, Newsweek, Time, U.S. News & World Report, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS
> > and NPR are all part of a vast right-wing conspiracy. Especially NPR.
> >
> > Michael Kelly is a senior writer for National Journal.

And I believe Ronald Raygun ran a shadow goverment out of the basement of
the White House. I believe it was run by a two bit chickenshit Kernel named
Ollie. I believe it was in direct violation of Federal law and policy. I
believe that they did exchange guns for drugs. They flew them in in
C-130's. I believe Ronald Raygun used AID's deaths to pump up his political
platform support by the Christan right.

I believe many many people's lives were affected by all this. I believe
many people died or suffered greatly for all this. I believe many people
are still suffering because of all this.

I don't believe Clinton's policy's have endangered people's lives nor
directly or indirectly killed 50,000+ people.

Clinton can have his dick sucked, do land deals, raise money and do what he
wants. I believe that 79% of the American people agree with me.

Tim

--

Ignore that man behind the curtain . . .

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>