Re: Hate Speech/ Hate Mail

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:45:13 -0800

Of course the best thing about this is that he was a UCI student. Maybe
they can use this for their brochures trying to entice enrollment..

UCI - Leading the nation in Cyber Hate Crimes

Its not quite as flashy as the "Leggo my Eggo" scandal over at the UCI
Medical Center. Still it makes me proud to be an alumni.

Dave