That's why we tried it. I found the ticket info using the real
United Connection software's faresearch, and then used the web site to
pull up the same information, filled-out all the traveller junk, and then
had it respond with "You haven't filled-in all the fields!" even though
all the fields were indeed filled-out. We later called UAL and they
claimed it was a browser cache problem (pity it wasn't me on the phone).
>> Your query "Fielding" matched 0 documents. 0 documents retrieved.
I was searching on "apache.org". I just tried it again and it works
fine now, except sometimes the result page is just blank. *shrug*
The good results look a lot like PTS (the problem tracking
system based on Apache+PHP) at <http://www.stonekeep.com/pts/>
(my bits for the day).
>megaSEARCH yielded 145 hits. Including a ref to CSS2 WD -- what are you doing
It references the URL standards.