Re: s/n live

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:17:13 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, David Crook wrote:

> spunkanado wrote:
> >
> > I too often wonder about the S/N ratios of this list. I think some would
> > find the empty rattling of OO marketing claims enough Noise to cover most
> > any good that Rohits life journey posts or the good tech debates that
> > spring up from time to time. Thankfully the good outweighs the bland and
> > obtuse marketing clap trap.
>
> So your saying that I should send my post asking which Spice Girl is the
> cutest to another mailing list.

Well let us see. Nope, I haven't mentioned the spice girls in the whole of
the post so stated above. But now that you mention it I would much rather
hear about the wonderful world of tight midriff and empty headed
capitalism over the profundity of professional Object Jihad's most any
day. At least the spice girls have a use.

http://www.universum.se/GylleneTider/dagbok/kommentarer/3539.html
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Marina/5161/spicet1.html
http://www.tcn.net/~yokes/spice/

> Dave "You sure know how to make people feel unwelcome" Crook

Tom "Only you can read between my lines" Whore