RE: Babble

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 22:29:04 -0800

> From: spunkanado [SMTP:tomwhore@interport.net]
> Be warned, its an old dos program, but seeing as how even linux has a dos
> emu I am throwing it up as xplatorm.

The truth comes out - DOS, not Java, is the true write-once run-everywhere
platform!

I know of DOS emulators for many flavors of Unix. DOS emulation existed for
Mach. OS/2 and NT of course provide DOS emulation. There must be DOS
emulation for the Mac, right?

The most recent (and most bizarre) DOS emulation package I've heard of just
came to my attention today: DOS on Windows CE: