[Fwd: Perfect 10]

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:19:24 -0500

Darren Gibbons wrote:

> > If I were doing something like that, I'd also have an online presence,
> > and it'd be really hard to distinguish yourself.
>
> http://www.perfect-10.com/
>
> Not that I'm into that stuff, of course.
>
> Darren.

Allow me to go on record and retract my earlier comments about this
magazine. From just the cover alone, as viewed on the website, I now
know I could definitely fantasize about these women. This is not at
all what I had pictured (mentally).
Rohit: Send a copy east!

--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832		ICQ:5270335
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444		AIM:jpthomas68