It's not often you get a guarantee AND an umbrella [Slate]

Rohit Khare (rohit@bordeaux.ICS.uci.edu)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 02:24:26 -0800

Really, it needs no introduction. But the 12.asp at the end must
relate to *some* kind of 12-step program ("Slateaholics Anonymous")?

Rohit

Ps. the only real effect this has is increasing my Salon-reading time...
Krugman or no.