[Fwd: Reuters: EC slams domain proposal]

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:50:13 -0500

For those of you not currently enjoying the political flamefest on
IETF list. I find it interesting that the US govt put this out to the
EC for comment in the first place. Did we really think they would go
for it? For those who haven't seen the gov'ts proposal, its at
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/dnsdrft.htm
and some interesting related links exist at
http://www.qlinks.net/quicklinks/dns.htm

--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832		ICQ:5270335
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444		AIM:jpthomas68