Re: Henny Youngman dies; Tommy Lee beats on Pammy.

John M. Klassa (klassa@aur.alcatel.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:33:33 -0500

IFK> Finally, let's move on to the scoop: Tommy beating Pammy. Gosh,
IFK> Tim, WHY??????? The guy's rich, famous, got a gorgeous wife and
IFK> kids... why the heck would he beat his wife??? I just don't GET
IFK> it...

To this I must take exception... "Gorgeous wife"? She's one of the
most, um, "artificial" and overly-made-up people in show business.
IMHO, of course.

She *used* to be attractive, though, I'll give you that...

John

--
John Klassa / Alcatel Telecom / Raleigh, NC, USA <><