* > I watched the Grammy Awards thing last night (most of it, anyway)
* > and, in particular, saw Dylan's performance. I realize this is all
* > subjective, but (IMHO) his song sounded like hell -- the music sucked,
* > and Bob is completely unintelligible. I've heard countless people say
* > "listen to the words -- he's a master lyricist" -- how can you tell,
* > given the way he sings?
* He does sound like hell. He hasn't been able to do live performances
* for 15 years. I saw his Dylan tribute on PBS in Madison Square Gardens
* and it was downright embarrassing after seeing anybody who's anybody
* playing and singing his songs better than he ever could.
You young punks! When me and Sunflower were traveling across America on our
way to the Height in 66 Dylan was THE MAN, and you young twirps say it.
Yeah, he's old and feeble. But he's banging Raquel Welsh so he still has
You young punks with no respect for your elders make me sick.
Peace and Love