Re: Singer sing me a given..singer sing me a song

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:30:01 -0800

spunkanado sometime around 12:11 PM -0800 on 2/27/98, provided this:

>Johnny
> > > Nope, since many of them are dead.
> >
> > Jello Biafra was at UCI last year or before doing poetry
> > I saw Johnny Lydon front PIL at the Paladium where they
> > Johny Cash sang "It ain't me babe" with some other 'queen of country'
> > I think I saw Lou Reed recently make a guest appearance on one of
>
> Lenoard Cohen Aint dead last I checked
> Nick Cave alive and something
> Tim Quick gordon Ganno john prine alive alive alive

Johnny Lydon tours with some band called the Fuck Rifles or something.

Tim

--

"The public wants what the public gets, but I don't want what society's got" - Paul Weller

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>