Party like you're falling off the Digital Coast

Keith Dawson (dawson@world.std.com)
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:11:04 -0500

Apologies for the global distribution; this is of interest to the
party animals in the LA area. Some of you, being cyberlebrities,
probably got this notice from the LA New Media Roundtable. (Tim?)
So reserve 3/26 on your Palm Pilots, squeeze into your white
leisure suits, and head over to glamorous downtown LA.