Re: off-by-five error [Re: Outpost, egreetings, sparks, iprint, and why os8 sucks]

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 18:53:46 -0500

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> >buying a PDP-11/78. I'm going to start running RT-11 on it, but I'm
> thinking
>
> Jeez. It's been three days and no one's caught this yet.
>
> There is (at least as far as I know) no such thing as an 11/78.
> The machine I'm getting is actually an 11/73.

Ummm...Yeah, Joe. We caught it. Just didn't want to make ya feel bad
by pointing it out :)

--
Jay Thomas
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain