LOANS FOR ACTIVE NETWORKERS! [hkzyj]

From: gjmhu@moneylenders.com
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 21:46:19 PST

LOANS AVAILABLE TO NETWORKERS

YOU CAN BORROW MONEY AT 2% INTEREST
FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.

Use the money to pay off all your high interest loans and
your mortgage.

Or use the money as investment capital.

Or save the money in a savings account.

It's up to you how you use the money!

There is no credit check. You can qualify for these loans just
by being an active networker.

This is a brand new offer that was not available to anyone
until very recently. And it's made for networkers!

I am not a financier; I'm just someone who wants to see
people who need it get this information. You can be removed
from my list if you want, but read through this message first.

All of the loans are at only 2% interest, per year. The interest is
simple and not compound. You have 15 years to use all the
money you can accumulate before you ever have to do
anything to settle the loans.

If you're interested, just reply with a blank e-mail. Write
"loan info" in the Subject Line, and I will send you more
information by Return E-Mail.

HOW do you get these loans?

There is a company that gives generous loans to networkers
just for helping them promote their opportunity. The loans
are available internationally. Any networker in the world can
qualify for them.

WHAT must you do to qualify?

You do a little advertising for the company, just like I'm doing
now. When you get about four people interested, you have
done the basic work you must do to qualify for the loans.
Active networkers should have no trouble completing this
work within a few weeks.

WHY should you do it?

If you need a loan, or if you have heavy debts to pay and need
some help, or if you're cash-poor and need some operating
capital, you should get in touch with me.

I am not kidding! This is an honest, easy borrowing opportunity.
It is a unique, unusual opportunity, the like of which you have
never seen before. If you have no credit, or if your credit rating
is poor, that will not be a problem in getting these loans. You
need only do a little reasonable work in exchange for the loans.
There is no other qualification of any kind. Why shouldn't you
be one of the many people who will qualify for these loans?

HOW MUCH can you borrow?

WOW! I'm not telling you right now, but believe me, the news
is very good! You need to reply to me so that I know you are
interested. You will get more information just by replying to this
e-mail. Write "Loan Info in the Subject Line of your Reply E-mail.

WHEN can you have your first loan?

It is possible to have your loan within about a week after you
qualify. And you can qualify within a few weeks, if you are
interested enough and able to complete a fairly simple
networking task for the company.

Thank you for listening to my message. Contact me by
Reply E-mail and you will get more information. I will also send
you advance information on our new web page, and numbers
you can call to get official literature and application forms.

Sincerely yours,

A fellow networker,

mailto:ma3a@bigfoot.com

PS..
      \\|||//
       (@@)
   _ooO_(_)_Ooo__________________________________
Please pardon the intrusion....

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter Cannot be considered Spam as
long as the sender includes contact information & a
method of "removal". To be removed from future
mailings just reply with REMOVE in the subject line.

Thank you for your kind consideration.