Intel Info Appliances

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 13:18:57 PST

Intel looking to expand their wings.

http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story_schwab.cgi?id=2563054024-a55

"There will be little ones and big ones, but there will
be a lot of them." Claude Leglise, vice president of
  Intel's architecture business group and head of its home
  products group

Intel is working with Lucent, for example, on a so-called
  unified message mailbox that would deliver both voice- and
  e-mail in one device. "By offering these services as options
  and integrating them into our platform, then we can help our
  customers create more consumer services," Leglise said.

Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com
web: http://www.endtech.com
work: 714.505.4970