Re: NetRadio...

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 23:57:48 PST

The stream sounds dead on great. The feed is hitting me at 56k stereo.

I gota hand it to you, this sounds warm and kicking like good music should
be. Will listen in some more fo the tech stuff, right now its swing rock
and roll...and thats not a bad thing.

Im glad someones making a go of this as a biz. Its a shit load of fun to
do but takes up scads of time. Last year at this time WSMF was making with
the Old Time Radio. But my other nasty net habits were cutting in. y May i
was down to once in a blue moon shows:)-

Rock on IAB...and more frank zappa

(ps you being a good boy and paying hte ascpa, riia and other fees? IF
so whats teh bill hitting? If Not who you got ready as legal council?)

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org