Re: [Kudlow] In Praise of Economic Freedom.

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 16:26:54 PST

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, John Klassa wrote:

> Adam> By the way, since the hypermail archives are still not working,
> Adam> FoRK has essentially become, for the first time in its four-plus
> Adam> year existence, a closed community. No one but us can see what
> Adam> we're saying, and until the archives are brought up to date and
> Adam> the program made Y2K- compliant, it will continue that way.
>
> Which version of hypermail is he trying to use? I use hypermail 2b28 at
> work, to archive support-related mail, and it's been working great since
> before the year change. No problems.

Adam has my 2-line y2k patch, he's just been lazy ;) Then again, I was
lazy too by reading and fixing the code rather then doing a migration.

But FoRK does have the feel of a closed intellectual community, much
like the internet had back in the days before the Web and AOL.

Do we really want the fork-less masses to know what we say? And what if
the SpOON list got wind of it! The food fight could end the world :)

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/