Re: snow, snow and more snow

From: klassa@mail.com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 05:49:42 PST

  Cynthia> I'm loving it! I am set to work from home, with a nice view
  Cynthia> of my large tree-filled back yard, some latin jazz in the
  Cynthia> background, and general sense of happiness about all of the
  Cynthia> h2o around me.

Oh, me too... No question. :-) I didn't like shoveling my driveway (I
figured I'd do it despite the fact that the snow is still falling, since
there was already a foot of snow on it... the longer I wait, the more
work it'll be later), but the snow is cool.

Hey -- If you're able to get out of your driveway and happen past a
Wendy's, get me about four large orders of chili, four baked potatoes
and four side salads... I'm good for it. :-)

Wishing I had some chili fixin's, to tide me over,
  John