Re: snow, snow and more snow

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:32:43 PST

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 klassa@mail.com wrote:
> Last night (and continuing until now) was the third time it's snowed
> in about a week. Today, we hit a record: 17 inches (yes, seventeen).
> This is Raleigh-freakin'-North-Carolina I'm talking about now... The
> south. You know, "warm all year" south. Sheesh.
>
> Seventeen inches.
>
> S e v e n t e e n I n c h e s.

Oh please...
When you get more then a dusting of white stuff that will melt tommorow
let us know, until then find someone to cuddle for warmth.
- a Minnesotan

P.S. dont even think about calling -5C "cold"

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/