Re: CNN & MSNBC

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 11:44:26 PST

Hokkun Pang wrote:

> no way, i hope to stop using the mouse in a few years.
I agree. I just knew there was something inherently wrong with this
factoid.

> what about this: the average tech savvy person won't recognize
> his/her own handwriting in 10 years.
This is likely too. What's funny is that on my Palm
I have a huge desire to write
k's
&'s
$'s

and other things, but can't figure them out when it comes time
to write them no matter how many times I've practices. I am totally
Palmshorthand braindead.

Greg