Re: snow, snow and more snow

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 13:15:09 PST

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 klassa@mail.com wrote:

> Adam> Oh please... When you get more then a dusting of white stuff that
> Adam> will melt tommorow let us know, until then find someone to cuddle
> Adam> for warmth. - a Minnesotan
>
> Yeah, well, when it's 85 degrees there in the summer time and you've got
> low humidity, don't tell me it's hot. :-)

*chuckles*
You mean those heat index 120F days with 98% humidity? We get those too.
Which gives us a ~170F range felt by the skin from solstice to solstice
every year. Sometimes even in the same 24 hours. Of course we do have
the highest telecommuting rate in the nation, noone said we were stupid
enough to go outside in it...

Which leads to the obvious question... you're reading this, so you're
online somehow, what is there to complain about?

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/