Re: snow, snow and more snow

From: klassa@mail.com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 13:19:39 PST

  Adam> *chuckles* You mean those heat index 120F days with 98%
  Adam> humidity? We get those too. Which gives us a ~170F range felt by
  Adam> the skin from solstice to solstice every year. Sometimes even in
  Adam> the same 24 hours. Of course we do have the highest telecommuting
  Adam> rate in the nation, noone said we were stupid enough to go outside
  Adam> in it...

Yeah, well, I'll bet you don't get them for a couple of weeks in a row,
with four months in all where it's so hot that you don't want to venture
outside <he says, searching madly for one-upmanship somewhere :-)>

  Adam> Which leads to the obvious question... you're reading this, so
  Adam> you're online somehow, what is there to complain about?

The fact that I'm much more productive when I'm using the office LAN
instead of ISDN, and don't the kids and wife to distract me every few
minutes. :-)