RE: PLEASE GET ME OFF THIS LIST!!!

From: Hokkun Pang (hpang@flycast.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 16:58:24 PST

lets vote! I accept bribe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cynthia Dale [mailto:silly@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 7:48 PM
To: Amy Sapho
Cc: fork@xent.com
Subject: Re: PLEASE GET ME OFF THIS LIST!!!

heh. I say we keep her here, trapped in the land of FoRKdom, forever.
She could be our pet to show off to other maillists. We should put her
behind glass and preen her and make her wear gold stuff and put up a
website and charge people to see her. Hmm...we could start a menagerie!
Capture thousands of these beauties and put web cams up and charge access
by the number of captives that the customer wishes to see.

Oh, but wait. That'd be illegal. What we need is a clear cut
brainwashing scheme that would make her think she WANTS to be here! I'll
get to work on that right away.