Re: Hookers.com

From: Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 09:02:43 PST

Rohit writes:

>Supply: very low;

What is? Women who will sleep with rich guys? Surely not. Ones who
are as greedy and smug as "Anne Marie" appears to be? Certainly.

I wonder is the price tag part of of the parcel? Imagine some
nouveaux dot-riches discussing their expensive fashion accessories:

  Hey man, I'm so cool, I spent the night with a $2000 hooker.
  Like dude, I'm cooler than thou 'cos I was with a $3000 one.
  That's nothing guys, I shagged a goat and it ate my credit card.

=:-)

Rob.