Not Junk Mail - For Satellite Owners!

From: 9Roq7dE9F@yes.net
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 19:09:14 PST

THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING
You were sent this email because it was believed it would benefit you in some way
If you do not want this email - simply delete it -

TEST YOUR SATELLITE CHANNELS - DO THEY WORK? TEST THEM AND SEE

Your satellite receiver - if you have Direct Tv - came with a little credit card sized programming card known as a smart card. We can, for testing purposes only, program your card to receive any and all channels offered by your satellite company without you having to pay an additional monthly fee. You will receive blacked out sporting events, pay per views, premium channels and unlimited, unrestricted access to ANY channel offered by your satellite company after we program your card. We can only program H cards. These are the cards that say "DSS ACCESS CARD" on them and they are blue. We can NOT program Dish Network cards.

This service is provided for testing purposes only. To receive an order form and for more informaton - Please Call 1-770-621-5852 (24hours a day, 7 days a week).