Please Reply asap! [zqxmp]

From: ayxls@erqwsto.com
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 20:23:10 PST

For Serious Success Seekers only!

Here is an URGENT "INSIDE INFO" just for you!

I just wanted to let you in on an extremely explosive
Income Program.

Heavy hitters are joining this International company.
People who know the industry recognize the superior
opportunity this company has to offer! As you know, the
secret to success is to be in the right place at the
right time - which you are now!

Are you looking for an over average income program?
Then you owe it to yourself to check this out..
PRIVATE OFFSHORE WEALTH BUILDING CLUB.

We are receiving 1000's of dollars per day into our
PRIVATE EUROPEAN BANK ACCOUNT. Our club
offers a direct path to complete FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
We invite you to join us for your WEALTH.

Please call 310-228-9220 to hear what ORDINARY
PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY....... After ALL THE HYPE
used in the 20th Century, don't you believe that YOU
deserve a break from it all?

Please contact me so that I can share this exclusive
opportunity with you. Reply with "Offshore" in
subject.

mailto:g4s@mail.com?subject=Offshore

PS.
Should the above address be down, please Fax your
reply to; 561-892-0591 with your "E-mail address"
and the word "Offshore - ATTN: Bravo".

Have a Great Day!