Re: amazon loves me

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 11:57:31 PST

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
--]
--]"Joseph S. Barrera III" wrote:
--]>
--]> Okay, well I would hate to hurt anyone's feelings.
--]> So if y'all have written a book and want me to buy it,
--]> give me the ISBN number and I'll fire off an order.
--]>

I have a Tech Writters credit in ISBN: 0 7894 1288 8
Dorling Kindersly's Internet book. Its probably way way out of date( I
worked on it back in 95-96) but it is one of the few publications with my
legal name (thomas Higgins) rather than my more used name (tomwhore).

You can take a peek at some pages from it over at

http://www.dk.com/us/shared/product.asp?ISBN=0789412888

They probably fixed all my typos, damn editors.:)-

(i realy hope they update this thing, its woefully out of synch)
    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org