Work From Home!!

From: mailfrom.me@ukraine.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 12:42:51 PST

                  LOOKING FOR GEMS !

It Is So Simple And Easy To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week...
We're searching for 10 quality individuals with integrity and the work
ethic necessary to generate a positive cash-flow for themselves of $2,000 -$5,000 per week, and to increase that to over $20,000 per month, in as little as four to six months. And you know what ? If you really have a burning desire and a commitment to yourself to succeed, we "GUARANTEE" that you will achieve this explosive income !

Ask yourself these easy questions:
1) Do you have a burning desire to take complete personal and financial
control of your life and earn an extraordinary income by helping others to do the same?
2) Are you looking for a strong and legitimate home-based business
opportunity, that is not a chain-letter scheme or multi-level marketing
(MLM)?
3) Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and then turn the interested prospects over to our electronic sales medium ? (you are not required to do any selling.)

If the answer is "YES" to ANY of these questions and you have the
self-discipline to ignore the TV and other distractions for a few hours per day, then this is the opportunity for you to earn an extraordinary income and learn how to have that income grow "lightning-fast" ! Under our guidance and support you can build a highly successful business without having to attend meetings or sell people things they don't want or need.

CALL NOW for our TOLL FREE, Pre-Recorded Message
 (800) 742-6549

    Ext 3520

We market a real product, that is high in demand and pays incredible
commissions directly to you ($1,000.00 minimum) just for making the initial contacts. With our turn-key lead generation systems you will always talk to people who actually WANT to talk with you.

So call now !

 The call is FREE and you have absolutely nothing to lose.
There is "No Risk" involved, and no obligation whatsoever. You may be
qualified to earn thousands of extra dollars per month !

CALL NOW TOLL FREE (800) 742-6549 Ext 3520
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity ! Get involved now ! Don't wait for this one to go by and then regret it later. This could be the most fascinating and profitable business of your life ! Remember, you have absolutely nothing to loose and EVERYTHING to gain.

PS - Serious inquiries only, please

To be removed please respond to this email with remove me in the
subject.
Thanks