Re: multimedia disconnect

From: Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 04:40:51 PST

Somebody using the handle "ThosStew" pretended they were sane long
enough to type the following on Fri Feb 25 2000, which I will now be
replying to:
> [...] "Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis," [...]

CobraBoy posted this years ago:
  http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/oct97/0868.html

and Joebar chastised him for sending "astonishingly old bits" even then:
  http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/oct97/0869.html

I think that cruel and unusual punishment is called for!

Then again FoRK has been cruelly and unusually quiet recently. Don't
look a gift bit in the mouth?

Rob.

  ---- Who am I? ---- Why am I here? ---- Where is the chocolate? ----