RE: This one slipped under the radar somehow...

From: v - Mark Kuharich (mkuharich@punchnetworks.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 16:13:50 PST

First it was one-click technology, now this?! What's the FoRK consensus on
this? What if the US Patent Office went up in flames? Or as Dave Winer
nicely puts it: no more pesos for Mr. Bezos ...

I plan on filing a patent for one-FoRK technology (if no one beats me to
it).

Mark Kuharich

Join my free e-mail newsletter called "the Software View" by sending
mailto:thesoftwareview-owner@west-point.org
"the Software View" is archived at
http://www.softwareview.com