RE: what version of emacs does gosling use today?

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 08:05:30 PST

1. A Java version of TECO... that's a very very sick thought. I like it. :-)
2. Broadbase software bought Rubric. So far that appears to be a good think.
Especially 'cause we were given huge numbers of BBSW options when we were
purchased (at around 90) and the stock is now at 167!)
3. Theological question: is it okay to pray for the stock price to stay
high, when one already has way too much money? (Serious question, and for
now, I don't -- I try not to be obnoxiously selfish in my prayers...)
4. I *love* the acronyms!!! I've already forwarded the list to my fellow
engineers & architects :-)

- Joe