Re: bookmark this - UBUBU

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 14:42:01 PST

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, v - Mark Kuharich wrote:

> The firm's plan to replace bookmarks with 3D revolving planets promises to
> add entertainment, community to the desktop
> http://www.zdnn.com/stories/news/0,4586,2456133,00.html

"Banner ads won't be citizens of UBUBU's universe. Instead, UBUBU is
essentially selling 3-D bookmark ads..."

Translation: "We [buy eBay] are [drink Coke] not [shop amazon] advertisers"
Does anyone online over a week even notice ads anymore?

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/