Am I becoming a language zealot?

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:53:53 PST

The more I program in Java, the more I love it. I'm sort of scaring myself,
really. I find myself thinking, "if/when I change jobs, it's only going to
be to a place that uses Java, and NEVER to a place that uses C++". I know
this isn't rational. Or at least, I've spent my entire career looking down
at language zealots, and here I am becoming one. Is this just a stage that
will pass? Or does it just get worse?

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III
Software Architect