RE: Am I becoming a language zealot?

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 16:34:00 PST

Wow, is there ANYONE on this list not involved in a startup?
(or in school, preparing to get into a startup,
 or in a consortium, working with startups...)

I should clarify... I'm NOT looking for a new job... if BBSW
stays where it is (or even better, goes up :-), then my
Au-handcuffs will remain *very* tight :-) :-) ... plus I love
what I'm doing at Broadbase. (Writing a scheduler, natch :-)

What an exciting time we live in!!!