Classified ad

From: John Land (johnland@impreshun.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 00:33:00 PST

Hello,

Sell your items faster and FREE with The Buys Network!

Free classified ad site!
Post your ad with a photo!
Your ad will appear instantly on the Internet!
Your ad will automatically be removed after 14 days - (You are welcome to re-post)!
We are in 18 cities in North America and one of them is yours!
Our unique system of data organization allows people to find exactly what they
need fast!

In Canada you can find us at:

http://www.torontobuys.com
http://www.vancouverbuys.com
http://www.ottawabuys.com
http://www.calgarybuys.com
http://www.montrealbuys.com
http://www.winnipegbuys.com

In the United Sates of America you can find us at:

http://www.newyorkbuys.com
http://www.losangelesbuys.com
http://www.houstonbuys.com
http://www.atlantabuys.com